Monday, May 13, 2013

 
Granulation is apparently common in SRS. Essentially, you get a lump of tissue growing out of a wound, because the wound won't close properly. My take on this is that dilation causes it -- frequently rubbing on a wound prevents epithelial tissues from forming.
 
My later part of month 3 and the whole of month 4 has been brutal...I got granulation tissue the size of marble a little inside the opening, which sting and bleed all the time. It is so bad that I can't walk with my legs closed, and was forced to adopt a crab people style of moving around. No going outside for a while...
 
Doctor's words are that it will go away in time...I certainly hope so, though it'll be pretty amazing for a huge lump of meat to disappear like that. Looks like I'm in a lockdown with granulation and dilation!!!

1 comment:

  1. 可怜的孩子…… :( 给你发了信……记得去看邮箱……

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!