Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Okay this is the pilot episode. 113 days ago I went under the knife, with only a vague idea of what's coming for me. I knew recovery was supposed to be tough and painful, that it takes a year and involves a roulette of complications. So I say...yeah let's do it...

And now here I am, in bed and quite uncomfortable. Alright that's downplaying it, things are still very sore and I'm plagued by numerous granulation tissues that stings like crazy. I secretly congratulate myself for having enough stash to last the year, because I know I am in no shape to go out, less even to work. I mean, it's even a great effort to walk to the toilet and back to bed...and I'm not exactly keen on anyone seeing me walk like crabpeople.

Dilation this morning was a bitch. Again my iron will made me get to 6"...the devil whispers temptations to give up all the way, and that was so alluring when the pain was killing me. God help me hold on!

2 comments:

  1. 这么卡通的风格……
    ps. 可怜的娃……

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika, would you be willing to get in touch regarding your experience.

    Thanks, Dom

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!